MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Alts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:45 am

One thing we may need to look at i guild alts. Seeing i know myself i sometimes get bored being on the same guy every day. But i also play 8-10 hours daily. Maybe set a limit of one alt per active guild member or set it up where main and alt must be active as alternating days or times. i know myself i play one during the day and my other at night to get in 2 chess and anything else the guild is doing. I feel real lucky to have been recruited to this guild and see alot of good for both sides for myself and the guild. Only reason i am posting this is to get ideals from others about alts. i know from previous games and guilds i have been in or ran the rules we set forth but this guild system is alot different then other games i have played. So maybe someone or myself can do some research on how alts can effect the guild and maybe we can make a good ruling on this. I will try to find out any info i can to help and will post any findings here so the guild's leadership and it's members can make a rule on them that will be fair to all. thank you, Zinto/Grawl
Back to top Go down
Parcellus

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:10 am

I have officially just gotten an alt in and i think that the requirements put on it by raembo were fair enough:) lvl 30 for alt to get in the guild..
Back to top Go down

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Guild Alt   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:09 pm

ok i have a lvl 27 lotus beside my assasin that i use 4 peddlein but lately i been usin multin D.O windows so i have me a personal healer Very Happy so at lvl 30 ima apply him
Back to top Go down
Raembo
Admin

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:58 pm

parc, you forgot to mention that it also has to be active.
for example, like Grawl's alt Zinto. he's pretty much active 6pm+ my time.(at night, maybe time is off)
and he plays Grawl in the morning. that's fine by me.
and Parc is doing dual clienting. two DO's window. that's also fine by me if you can manage to stress yourself out with 2 windows xD
so Katair, if you think you can handle 2 Window, sure. I'll let him in.
we are currently about some space in the guild.

and I'm kicking ANY 30 days inactive players with no question ask.
SO, be sure if you're moving out/can't get internet/busy with life/busy with school/busy with shit Very Happy
let any of the officers know. so that I don't kick you out of the guild.

if you just logging in once a week to keep it in the guild, that's not too fair either, we want the guild to be active and meet new people don't we? OR do expansion quest so we can expand our residency and get more space for the guild Smile
thanks for the understanding.
Back to top Go down
https://mysticspirit.forumotion.net
Parcellus

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:07 pm

Tis True but for me that is a normal thing so i forgot to mention the active part:) Ha ha ha.. at any given point i got 2 or three characters running so i am so used to it:)

maybe one of these days i will master 4 Smile ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Oskzzo

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:09 am

ok let better explain what i was trying to find out. See eventually we all will hit max lvl and when that happens i know some people like myself turn to alts more so we don't leave the game. i currently have 1 toon of each class and when Grawl and Zinto hit 70 with skills all maxed with current restrictions i don't want to leave a game because i am bored but also don't want to play on my alts alone. having people to talk makes the game more fun to play then solo playing. that is why i am asking about the alt deal to have aclear picture of the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Alts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Alts   Guild Alts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Alts
Page 1 of 1