MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saying good bye is hard to do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

saying good bye is hard to do Empty
PostSubject: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 am

Well me and my wife karumi are leaving dragon oath for a time. The game is becoming a pain with incomplete content and some of the game is really becoming no fun right now. slow lvling after 35 is really unbarable but we will keep an eye on the forums here and the forums for the game and see if they add the missing content and if other issues are fixed.

But for anyone wanting to know where we went we are jumping to Jade Dynasty and possibly picking up Perfect World again. Both games are availible at www.perfectworld.com. Just in the 2 days we have played we both have 2 lvl 30+ each and 2 lvl 15+. the game has alot of content and bonuses for new members. lvl cap is 150 but so far you get tons of repeatable quests, events, and storyline quests. PvP is optional, lvls between armor are 15 lvls, so every 15 lvls new armor, for 30 day mount at lvl 30, ingame marrage, espers and pets help you fight and lvl. Graphics are fantastic and if you get the flying mounts from the store you can fly all over the maps and land scape, even fight on your mounts too. i could go on and on about it but i will stop we are on the pve server normally channel 8. my self being on all the time look up either Gurank, Grawl, or Gura. if i am on i will help lvl you up some. till then we will miss you all and hope that dragon oath can fix it issues we have with it. peace guys and see you soon.

Jade Dynasty server- The Billows
Perfect World International server- Lost City
Back to top Go down
ghost521

PostSubject: Re: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:27 pm

wow,
good luck on the other game man
hope we'll see you soon
Back to top Go down
HER00

HER00

PostSubject: Re: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:33 pm

well i won't say goodbye Sad but i will say Waiting for ur return Smile and keep up with us on the forums at least and good luck for whatever u are doing cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wolfman-server.niceboard.net/index.htm
Oskzzo

PostSubject: Re: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 pm

i will keep you all up to date on what we are up to. and thank you all for the support. we will return once the game is complete instead of just a partial product. if anyone does happen to try out either game let me know and i will look out for you. i will also try to log in weekly to see how the guild is doing and to see how the guild is growing. if it wasn't for you guys i would of left the game alot sooner. you guys are great and i will keep tabs on you all. take care.
Back to top Go down
amour
Admin

PostSubject: we miss you   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:42 pm

Yo Grawl,

Sad we miss you guys. Anyway, the guild is great! Relik is currently acting deputy until next week after me and rae done moving and he (and the rest of the guild members) have been doing an awesome job with our guild city!

keep in touch! we certainly would love to have you guys back in do cheers
Back to top Go down
Oskzzo

PostSubject: Re: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 8:40 am

doing real good so far in jade dynasty. i got 3 lvl 40 toons and 1 lvl 20. i run each of them every day for the 2 hour double XP we get daily on the game. today i might be checking out PW seeing rising tide expansion just came out today. i do hope maybe if anyone is looking for a game would check these 2 out. Graphicily the game runs close to the graphics of WoW and the game play is awesome. i am really enjoying the game. Thinking of saving money to start a guild on it maybe even run an alliance. it is good to hear that the guild is doing great there. i do miss you guys just not the game lol. you guys made the game for me but the game is in need of a tune up seeing alot of the game is still either not availible. maybe release day will bring more and get me back again. if it is ok i would still like to come on vent once i get my head set to say hi and talk to you all. well i will post more on the games i am in if anyone is intrested in jioning me for some fun. peace guys and miss you all alot. Grawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saying good bye is hard to do   saying good bye is hard to do I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

saying good bye is hard to do
Page 1 of 1