MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marriage (ooohhh Do i or Don't i told my mom that is if i did i would only do it once)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

Marriage (ooohhh Do i or Don't i told my mom that is if i did i would only do it once) Empty
PostSubject: Marriage (ooohhh Do i or Don't i told my mom that is if i did i would only do it once)   Marriage (ooohhh Do i or Don't i told my mom that is if i did i would only do it once) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:47 am

Introduction
Marriage In dragon oath can be a Wonderful thing, Take your Friendship to the next level and propose to them already! Getting married will open up new skills to you, Bonus when killing mobs, And you get a new golden name to use above your head.

Requirements
Male level 35+

Female level 25+

Friendship 1000 or greater

52 gold 50 silver 20 bronze for basic wedding. a lot more gold for wedding party other than this.

free with a wedding card, supreme wedding card lets you have free wedding of any kind.

Taking your First Steps in Marriage
When you Finally asked Him/Her for their hand in marriage and you have the required 1000+ Friendship points you can Go to Lou Yang's Marriage Man [48,62]. From here you will need to be in a party with your lover, and you select the marriage option. 3 Options will be available: a Normal wedding at 50 Gold, Medium for 500 gold and a nice expensive wedding for 1300Gold. After this you will be married. You will receive a Wedding ring and will be able to learn some new skills to revive your partner, add stat bonuses, and heal them. These spells will only work on your partner.

You want festivity?
After you become married talk to Flower fairy right next to the wedding man, she will sell you wedding invitations, then head on down to 175,95 and talk to Le chi, You can now do a Carnival, You will be carried around lou yang in a festive cart and you will drop presants for the people of Lou yang! you kind people, After this head back and you can start your ceremony, But first offer them Invitations to your friends to join in the festivity! when inside there isnt much of anything to do except buy fireworks, If your lucky you will get gems from them.

Happily married?
If you ever have a falling out with your partner or you find they have been cheating you can head back over to 48,62 in Lou Yang and file for divorce.
Back to top Go down

Marriage (ooohhh Do i or Don't i told my mom that is if i did i would only do it once)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticSpirit Guild Forum :: General Information :: Class Info-
Jump to: