MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apprenticeship (Lord Vader Raise.... Ok Ok here is that picture of Padme')

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

Apprenticeship (Lord Vader Raise.... Ok Ok here is that picture of Padme') Empty
PostSubject: Apprenticeship (Lord Vader Raise.... Ok Ok here is that picture of Padme')   Apprenticeship (Lord Vader Raise.... Ok Ok here is that picture of Padme') I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:43 am

Introduction
Master system is carefully designed in this game to help a novices get familiar with the game soon and promote communication between novice and experienced player. You can even find a perfect master who can answer your questions, show you the way and provide you with all kinds of equipments and items. While through helping a novice, experienced player can not only get considerable extra experience, but also some other rewards such as titles and awards.

Precondition of having a master
1. Apprentice must reach level 10

2. The level of master should be 10 higher than that of apprentice at least

3. The Teacher morality of master needs to be Primary master at least

4. The master must be a friend of the apprentice

Finding a master/Accepting a apprentice
When there are only two of you in your team, go to Da Li (141, 134)and talk to Elder Nieh. The Master-to be player should click 'I am here with my apprentice for the ceremony of accepting an apprentice', there will be a hint asking the apprentice 'Do you want XXX(name of master) to be your master?' and two options 'Yes' and 'not'. After the apprentice agreed, you will set up the relationship between you two successfully.

Teacher morality level
Player must upgrade to Primary master to accept an apprentice. You can go to Da Li (141, 134)and talk to Elder Nieh and select 'I want to upgrade my Teacher morality level'. After handing in some Moral points, you will receive a title of 'Primary master' and became able to accept apprentice.

Required moral points for master
Primary master : 500 Moral points

Intermediate master : 5000 Moral points

Superior master : 25000 Moral points

Famous master : 50000 Moral points

Rewards of having a master
1. After you have a master, the experience you get through battles will increase by 10%.

2. If you kill monsters with your master in your team, the experience you get through battles will increase by 20%.

3. Once you meet the rules of gaining Moral points, your Moral points will increase by 3 when you are killing monsters with your apprentice .

4. When you are helping many apprentices at one time, your Moral points will increase no more than you are helping one apprentice.

Experience contribution
When you reach level 30, part of the experience you get will be saved in then NPC Elder Nieh(141, 134) in Da Li by calculation, which can be taken by your master. The limit of experience contribution is 8000000; the exceeded experience of 8000000 will not be contributed to your master.

Disenroll your apprentice
Find Elder Nieh(141, 134) in Da Li and select 'I decide to disenroll my apprentice'

Betray your master
Find Elder Nieh(141, 134) in Da Li and select 'I want to dissolve the relationship between my master and me'

Bonus reward
The master will receive some experience reward when the apprentice reaches some certain levels.

The master will receive some experience reward when the apprentice joins in guild and a class for the first time

At levels 60,70,80,90 the master will receive some experience and an amount of moral.

Level 60 5k moral and some exp depending on friendship

Level 70 10k moral and some exp depending on friendship

Level 80 ?????

Level 90 ?????
Back to top Go down

Apprenticeship (Lord Vader Raise.... Ok Ok here is that picture of Padme')
Page 1 of 1