MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requirement for Positions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amour
Admin

Requirement for Positions Empty
PostSubject: Requirement for Positions   Requirement for Positions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:03 pm

Guild Elite = 260 Guild contribution - You can check this from guild tab

All Officers would be recruited from Guild Elites

Officers and Traders

Interior Officer = Vote from current officers (leader, deputy, mission, interior, public)
Public Officer = Vote from current officers (leader, deputy, mission, interior, public)
Mission Officer = Vote from current officers and need to be a trader at least once.
Traders = Elites who are lvl 40+ with highest contribution of the week

For security, we will rotate trading assignment every week - Saturday (US Eastern Time) is pick day (other than special days when we need to pick one immediately and that would be the highest contributor). REMEMBER TO CONCEAL YOUR TITLE WHILE TRADING!!! DON'T GET PK-ED!

How to keep your position:

Elite = once you are a MysticSpirit Elite, you are forever a MysticSpirit Elite
Trader = This is a competition position. highest contribution wins trader position for the week
Mission Officer = Once you are mission officer you need to do your job as described in the guild position. The only way to be demoted if we (officers and members) feel that you have not contribute to our guild in some way and fail to do your job description.

NOTE: I got 26 contrib from 1 round = 10 quests

Last edited by amour on Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaden

PostSubject: Re: Requirement for Positions   Requirement for Positions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:15 pm

Awesome working on it right now Smile
Back to top Go down
HER00

HER00

PostSubject: Re: Requirement for Positions   Requirement for Positions I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:44 pm

This is more relaxing knowing these rules so will be working on it soon king cheers
Back to top Go down
http://wolfman-server.niceboard.net/index.htm
blackcloud

PostSubject: Re: Requirement for Positions   Requirement for Positions I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:29 pm

My character is Kidoo. I apply for a Public Officer or a Mission Officer. I will work as what the officer should do. Please vote for me. Thanks. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requirement for Positions   Requirement for Positions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requirement for Positions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticSpirit Guild Forum :: Guild :: Guild Positions-
Jump to: