MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Water Prison (blub****blub)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

Water Prison (blub****blub) Empty
PostSubject: Water Prison (blub****blub)   Water Prison (blub****blub) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:24 am

Water Prison: To Start go to npc Leopard Hu (244 216) in Su Zhou Players can do the quest of Water Prison for a limited number of times each day. You may get a "Travel permit". and by owning it, your profit would increase by multiple times during a transport mission. Only players who are above level 20 can accept the quest. The maximum amount of times for completing the Water Prison quest depends on your level Players who are level 20-29 can do the quest once a day. Players who are level 30-49 can do the quest twice a day. Players who are level 50-69 can do the quest four times a day. Players who are level 70-89 can do the quest seven times a day. Players who are above level 90 can do the quest ten times a day. After accepting the Water prison quest. Go to reed port to find the npc Yelling Hu. In Water prison there are 6 gang leaders and 54 normal prisoners. Once all are defeated you will be able to leave. Aside from dropping travel permits. Monsters in Water Prison have an increased chance to drop luxury items which are sold to npcs for gold.
Back to top Go down
DoomedAngel

Water Prison (blub****blub) Empty
PostSubject: need help   Water Prison (blub****blub) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 am

please I need help to do loop water prison x3 x4, send me a mail as soon as possible, thanks.
Back to top Go down

Water Prison (blub****blub)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticSpirit Guild Forum :: General Information :: Loop Quest-
Jump to: