MysticSpirit Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MysticSpirit Guild Forum

Mystical Guild Consist of Mystical Spirits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(herbs and Spices) Planting 109

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oskzzo

(herbs and Spices) Planting 109 Empty
PostSubject: (herbs and Spices) Planting 109   (herbs and Spices) Planting 109 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 12:46 pm

Planting 109 Welcome to Planting, this is one of the most gruesome life skills to level out of all the life skills in Dragon Oath. Reason being is, if you want to just straight level it up you have to basically waste hours and hours of game time doing it. That being said lets jump right into it.

Getting Started
The first thing for you to know about planting , before actually getting the life skill, is that planting is mainly used for Sewing and Cooking skills. The stuff that you plant will only be good for these two life skills; So if you are not planning on being a cook, or tailor I suggest not obtaining this life skill.

To obtain the life skill of planting you have to visit one of the three main cities, wether it is at Da Li - Uncle Gong (274 176), Luo Yang - Farmer Liu (216 263), Su Zhou - Chen Lin (61 198).

Areas of Planting
The areas of where you plant your crops has a major difference on what crops you may grow. For example, at Planting Level 5 you can plant Jute only in Luo Yang, but at Su Zhou you can only plant Sweet Potatoes. So the city your in has a huge affect on the crops you grow.

Early Vs Late Planting
So this is the debate of how you want to level up your planting, or if you want major crops on pop time. So I will give you the advatanges and disadvatanges of each area.

Early - Early Planting is the fastest way to level up your skill. This choice only takes 5 minutes to pop the crops, and the player only has 5 minutes to recieve them.

Advantages.

- Only takes 5 minutes for the crops to pop
- Faster turn out for leveling
- Obtain more Primary crop per minute ratio
Disadvantages

- To not destroy the crop, have to sit here for the 5 minutes
- Less Secondary crop turnout
- Uses up more energy per minute ratio

Late - Late Planting is for the casual player. This form of planting allows the player to plant the crops, go do what they need to do for the alloted time, and come back to pick up their crops. Late takes 70 minutes to pop the crop, and the player has 15 minutes to go gather them.

Advantages.

- Can go do other stuff in the meantime
- More Secondary crop turnout
- Does not need to use up as much energy per planting
Disadvantages

- Takes 70 minutes for less crops
- Very slow for leveling
- Easily forgotten if not noticing pop time
So for those who want to level up quick, be sure to have plenty of time and I do mean plenty. I will give you guys a few examples on a chart below.

Level 1 - 2 = 15 Crops ( At 5 minutes a crop is 75 minutes doesnt seem bad)

Level 2 - 3 = 43 Crops ( 215 Minutes getting worse but do-able )

Level 3 - 4 = 84 Crops ( 420 Minutes, serious? Better get out the DvD collection)

Level 4 - 5 = 139 Crops ( 695 Minutes ... ZzZzZzZz )

Level 5 - 6 = 211 Crops ( 1055 Minutes * whithers and dies * )

Level 6 - 7 = 305 Crops ( 1525 Minutes * puts game acount in will for grandkids* )

Etc...

So as you can see, if you really want to level up your planting skill you better have one mean green thumb.
Back to top Go down

(herbs and Spices) Planting 109
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MysticSpirit Guild Forum :: General Information :: Life Skills-
Jump to: